Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Hash

John and I went to his father's for Thankgiving and my wonderful sister-in-law arranged and prepared the Thanksgiving meal.  It truly spectacular.
She has these awesome plates that make food look super classy.
Anyway, we had lots of delicious leftovers and I decided to make a nice hash for breakfast on Saturday morning.  It's a great way to use leftovers with a variation so it doesn't feel like you are just eating the same things over and over again.

Cube a selection of your leftovers and fry them in a little olive oil.  Salt and pepper to taste.  When they start to brown, make a space in the center and fry an egg.  I like mine over easy, while John likes his scrambled, either can be made easily.  My leftovers were; turkey, sweet potato, roasted carrots, and roasted fingerling potatoes.  Serve with a piece of toast spread with leftover homemade cranberry sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment